Yashoda Hospitals are multi-speciality units offering advanced treatment in various chronic diseases. The hospitals have all the amenities and are well-equipped with latest technology to perform critical surgeries and procedures. The department of Oncology department at Yashoda hospitals is one of the most advanced units offering comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for all types of cancers and tumors.
With three dedicated, and independent units (Somajiguda, Secunderabad & Malakpet), Yashoda Cancer Institute caters to more than 16,000 new cancer patients every year from all over India and neighbouring countries.
We are one of the leading hospitals and have the credit of treating world’s largest number of cancer patients, i.e. 10000, with RapidArc technology. Yashoda Hospitals are the first in India to offer 4D gated RapidArc for the treatment of moving tumors. The hospitals also introduced the Triple F Radiosurgery (C-series Linear Accelerator).
Our Oncology unit are designed specially to cater to all the needs of our patients. From, counselling to radiation centers, Yashoda hospitals are leading the way in offering best treatment to all the cancer patients. Our team of doctors are highly specialised in different categories related to cancer and are rightfully manned with competent and experienced staff. The nursing staff is well-trained and highly qualified in patient care. Our center also houses High dose rate chemotherapy, day care chemotherapy, radiation rooms; all which are maintained with high security and safety.
We understand that entering Oncology department can be heart-wrenching for anyone and we realize the fact that it is not easy to start the journey of struggle with cancer. And, our team will not let you feel wretched at any step of the treatment. The moment you are diagnosed positive for any malignancy, our staff will handle your case cautiously.
- • Pioneer in using RapidArc based Stereotactic Radio-surgery for Arteriovenous Malfunction
- • We are the first to offer treatment for moving tumors through 4D gated Rapid Arc procedure
- • We have published over 25 publications on Physics & clinical applications of RapidArc technology in leading American & European Journals.
- • We are forerunners in implementing advanced technology, Yashoda International Radiation services had been started in 2010 & successfully imparted technology transfer to countries like Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Australia and Russia.
- • We are constantly exploring and researching to find better ways to fight cancer and are involved in clinical research in collaboration with leading cancer institutes like IOSL (Switzerland), VU medical University (Amsterdam) and with leading manufacturers like Varian Medical Systems (Palo Alto, USA), and IBA Dosimetry Germany for developing newer techniques for High precision radiation treatment.
- • The hospitals also offer high dose true beams which helps in treating cranial/extra cranial tumors using 4-dimensional image guided gated RapidArc based SRS/SBRT
- • The oncology department at Yashoda is a green department with ARIA-11 Higher 64-Bit operations system platform upgrade for a paperless oncology department
- • As a part of research collaboration with Varian Medical System Yashoda hospitals are involved in developing Auto contouring smart segmentation software for delineating Target Volume & Critical structures